Leuta 2,618 Cabernet Franc Igt Toscana 2014
- Aging: 12 months in French oak casks with differing characteristics to assure complexity and richness
- 2 additional months in steel, then 9 months in bottle
- In the glass: brilliant color with light rubin shades
- On the nose: prevailing notes of sage and chocolate, combined with spicy sensations similar to tobacco and dried fig, delicate scent of green pepper
- On the palate: full bodied, dense and good balance between tannin and fruit.
- Finish: Tannic and salty components fade but persistence is excellent.
- First production year: 2007