Leuta Vin Santo Cortona Doc 2006
- Harvest is carried on in September and than the grapes enter a process of natural drying that lasts 6 months
- In mid April or even end of April the grapes are processed and the very thick juice remains in steel for two months before being aged for 10 years in small barrels oak - caratelli - together with some mother east.
- in glass: deep amber color, very viscose and thick
- On the nose: very complex and intense, it is a concentrated sweet wine expressing notes of honey, whalnuts, roasted almonds and figs with a little touch of cream.
- In the mouth: extremely full and dense it is very viscous and offers a very velvety touch surrounded by a nice acidity, a gret balance and a neverending finish