Solitario di Leuta Sangiovese Doc Cortona 2013
- Sangiovese 100%
- Aging: 20 - 22 months in fine-grained French oak tanks with different characteristics to assure complexity and richness
- 2 additional months in steel and 12 months in bottle
- Deep ruby-red with very slight garnet shades
- On the nose: prevailing notes of black berries, cherries and violets combined with sensations reminding of tobacco and peat.
- On the palate: warm and enveloping and ripe, expanded by the sapidity which gives also a long persistence.