Leuta Tau IGT Toscana 2013
- Blend of Merlot 60%, Cabernet Franc 30%, Syrah 10%
- Aging: 10 months in French oak casks of different kinds to assure complexity and richness.
- 2 additional months in steel, than bottled and a few months settling.
- Ruby-red with purplish-blue shades.
- On the nose: sweet-scented and powerful with well-defined notes of blue and red fruits and a pleasant scent of balsamic tobacco.
- On the palate: distinctive, mineral and savory, with a homogeneous blend of fruit and spice with vegetal notes.
- Excellent aftertaste and persistence.